Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BMO InvestorLine - respond within 2 business days



It seemed very "courageous" for BMO to state they'll respond within 2 business days. And they didn't. However, I'd expected to get an automated reply along the line: "Due to the high volume ... ". But I didn't get this either, so I suggested BMO implement an automated reply.

And they thanked me for the feedback. I was very surprised BMO (one of the big 5 Canadian banks) doesn't already have this system.

I would also like to thank you for your feedback on receiving an automated message when there is a delay in response time, and also apologize for the delay. Your feedback will definitely be provided to senior management for consideration. 

Let's see what the senior management will decide :). I should follow up with them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment