Saturday, October 8, 2016

Gut, Besser, Paulaner

This is an ad for the Paulaner bier at the international Munich Airport (the second busiest airport in Germany behind Frankfurt Airport, and the seventh busiest airport in Europe).

The company's management must be very proud when they walk by.


And I fell for the ad. I so badly wanted to drink a Paulaner bier when I was back home, after all I suppose the ad was directed at international travellers like me. Bayern Munich is an international brand easily recognizable and associating Paulaner with it was a very smart move.

So what would be the best way to find who sells Paulaner than writing to Customer Service.

Steps:

1. Go to www.paulaner.com/company/contact
2. Click on 'Contact for customers' link
3. Choose the topic 'Supplier/retailer addresses'
4. Click on 'form' link
5. Fill out the form and submit.

It has been more than one year and I still wait for a response. Perhaps I would have enjoyed Paulaner so much I would have become a customer for life. Now the moment has passed.




No comments:

Post a Comment